help me

  • December 17, 2019
  • Blog
  • No Comments

I got married 20 years before, i divorced my wife 4 years back, My wife is a government servant and i gave her flat which was 40% paid by me in Noida, Parmount builders, she is nurse drives HONDA CITY down payment and emi paid by for 3 years. I have a land of 1.25 biggha in my name power of attoroney given to her for 2 kids. My daughter is a Lawyer now Son in first year Amity. I married second time a girl who happens to be a cousin and 4 years back i married her as per Islamic customs. No family was involved. since oct 3rd 2015 she refused to live with me she has a 2yr daughter and now after repeated request i sent a divorce .After that she filed a DV and 498/A against me. She has been harassing me and calling my friends and employer. i have lost 2 jobs because of her despite case in court she threatens me and my sisters and 83 yr old mother. police is harassing my sister and mother. i have paid her 9.41 lac thru bank for expenses till now. pls help.